Monday, August 14, 2017

Computer Building and IGGPPCamp





I've had such an excellent time since we last recapped and I have so many updates!

Last Saturday night, I built my first ever gaming rig! It was so awesome and I had an absolute blast making it. All the hard work paid off the moment the lights turned on! I really wanted to make my entire setup D.Va themed, so this was an incredible start.



Jonathan surprised me with a D.Va gaming mouse and mousepad and we also added a dual monitor display, which has been life-changing!


This past weekend, I was able to really utilize my new computer since IGGPPCamp was happening! If you aren't familiar, IGGPPCamp is run by the lovely ladies of The International Geek Girl Pen Pals Club every year. This event includes sorting into Troops, twitter chats, watchalongs, hangouts, and just gathering to celebrate being a geeky girl with other geeky girls. The great thing is, it's like summer camp but without leaving your home!

A post shared by Lysette Madrigal (@raineedayze) on

We had such a blast this year! I was in Troop Chimera and I made so many great friends! I was so bummed when it ended but now I have some awesome people to connect with forever!


Due to all the excitement, I've been slacking a bit on my reading but I'm excited to jump back in, especially since I still have to finish our book club read of the month! 

Other cool things that have happened this month:

I met some really awesome Sailor Scouts on International Sailor Moon Day!



So much good food!!


 


A post shared by Lysette Madrigal (@raineedayze) on
 
I had an absolute blast and I'm so glad to have made so many great memories!


What have you guys been up to? Let's chat in the comments or tweet me @raineedayze!




Always, Raineedayze




No comments:

Post a Comment