Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Room Decoration: WIP


Currently redoing our game room and trying to display all my stuff and get rid of old unused stuff. I picked up these shelves from Amazon and they are super aesthetic and easy to put together. Here's one corner of the game room on my side.





I think it came out hella cute and fits my whole vibe. Here's my side so far. Ignore the books, I just need a place to put them and am running out of room >.<



I think eventually I'll paint the file cabinet baby pink or just cover it with stickers or prints to make it not so dingy looking. Right now the clutter is minimal which is so much better than it was but once I move the books and the green box of trinkets, I will be so much happier. :)

Also, big news coming soon! So be on the lookout!


Always, Raineedayze




No comments:

Post a Comment