Tuesday, July 11, 2017

July Goals


                                  




Happy July ya'll!

This month is going to be a little different because....


I decided to leave my job. 


I've been working at my current job for around 3 years and I finally made the decision to go ahead and move forward in a different direction with my life. Jonathan, the amazing person that he is, fully supported my decision and I honestly could not be happier. 


Thankfully, I am able to leave on good terms but since this is hopefully, my last year in college, I also wanted to focus on school and figuring out what I am all about, especially while I still have time. 



So, now on to my July goals! 


(Also, how does one segue??) 




1. Take more photos

                              

      I realized at the end of my vacation last month, I had 2 photos of my vacation, and they were both selfies with Jonathan. Because he took them. I really want to make sure I have photos to commemorate all the awesomeness that goes on in my life. Plus, I'm going camping with some awesome people later this month and I definitely want to have some memories to cherish. 

2. Make a graphic for Online Tea Party

     Last month I had a super difficult time getting myself to draw more. So I decided to make myself draw one thing, but have the thing be important! I have shown some ideas to Becca and she's totally on board, so once I have a decent looking graphic, I will hopefully unveil it at my July Captain's Log!

3. Game More



Photo Credit: ItsJackieLee

   I love playing games and honestly, I didn't realize how MIA I had been until multiple people asked Jonathan if I died or something because I hadn't been on all month! I bought a few games on the Steam Sale and I really hope I can go ahead and play them more this month, not only to reconnect with friends, but to find new games that I love.

These are all my July goals. I really hope to kind of explore the newfound freedom after leaving my job and enjoy the rest of the summer with a little less responsibility. 

What are some of your July Goals?? Leave a comment or link your posts below!


Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment