Thursday, October 5, 2017

Sunshine Blogger Award


I've been tagged for this by the lovely Becca from My Life As A Sports Fangirl. If you're a regular reader of the blog, you know she is one of my favorite people ever and the co-creator for Online Tea Party, so obviously you must check out her blog because I love her so much!

🌞 The Sunshine Blogger Award is presented to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring in the blogging community, so it is such an honor to be tagged in this!  🌞

Rules
- Thank the person who tagged you in a blog post with a link down to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions presented to you by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 people and write them 11 questions to answer
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo on your blog/post 



     🌞                         🌞                           🌞


1. What's Your Favorite Book of 2017 So Far?

Always and Forever, Lara Jean has to take this. I read the entire series as soon as this book came out and I was so glad I did. This series was fantastic but I think this was probably my favorite book in the entire series. I love Lara Jean, I loved the family dynamic, and I just adored everything about this book.


2. Have You Read Any Debut Authors This Year?

I did! I read How to Hang a Witch which is Adriana Mather's debut novel. I adored it so much and cannot wait to read the second book in the series. I loved her writing and the fact that she used her own family ties to the Salem Witch trials for her main character in the book.


3. What Made You Want to Start Blogging?

I've always been a fan of writing, especially about myself. I had made (and deleted) many blogs, especially during my teen years and I fell in love with geeky blogs in college. 2 of my biggest blog inspirations were SuperSpaceChick and TheNerdyGirlie because they were blogs that were run by geeky ladies about all of my favorite things, but I also loved how they wrote more personal posts about their own lives so I could relate to them and feel like we were already BFFs. So, one day I couldn't sleep, and just decided to finally write about what I loved. And I've been here ever since!


4. Are You A Sports Fan? Why or Why Not?

Much to the disappointment of my family, I am not a sports fan. I grew up in Texas, which as many of you know, is the place for football. My entire family bonded over sports (huge Cowboys fans) and I grew up playing every sport that was offered to us. 

I hated it. I was very uncoordinated, chubby, and just awkward. Plus, I never really cared about winning or losing as long as we got brownies afterwards. So, I grew to resent sports and now that I don't live near my family, I don't watch them. 


5. What is One Author You Want to Read But Have Yet to Check Out?

Stephanie Perkins. I am super excited for "There Is Someone Inside Your House" and I have heard so many great things about her writing that I can't wait to read some of her books.


6. If You Could Rewrite Any Book Ending, Which Would It Be?


As much as I loved Always and Forever, Lara Jean, I do not ship her with the person she ended up with. I would totally put her and the other love interest together. HE WAS SO PERFECT. That's my spoiler-free version of this answer. 


7. Do You Watch Booktube? If so, Who Is Your Favorite Booktuber?

Definitely Kristin from SuperSpaceChick. She is so positive and fun and like I said before, her blog got me into blogging, so I adore watching her videos. Another favorite is Zoe from readbyzoe. I love how funny she is and she is super relatable. 

8. What is Your Favorite Time of Day to Read?

                                

Mornings! I am a huge morning person and I love spending my mornings (especially Saturdays) reading with a cup of tea and a blanket. I also take morning classes so I tend to get to class early and read while I wait for class to start.

9. If You Could Take Your Favorite Book Character to Restaurant, Where Would You Take Them? 

I would choose Fred Weasley and I would take him to a burger joint here called Fatboys. All the food at this restaurant comes in ridiculously large portions and it's a greasy little diner but I think he would thoroughly enjoy it.


10. Do You Have Any Plans For Fall?

Um YES! Fall is my favorite time of year and I am planning an Autumn Bucket list post soon, but I will say I plan on hosting my annual Halloween Party for sure! I love Halloween and I love baking so I can't wait to decorate the house and make some yummy treats for the party!


11. Who is Your Favorite Disney Princess/Character?

This is tough, My favorite princess is definitely Mulan. She's amazing. But my favorite character might have to be Flynn Rider. I love his sarcasm and just adore everything about him. 


Thank you so much Becca for tagging me in this. I really enjoyed this tag and I'm glad that I can bring sunshine into ya'll's lives!



I tag SuperSpaceChick | LeloLovesBooks | DreamingOfHappyEndings | LiveLifeReading | WishfulEndings | Lilly's Book Heaven | A Fangirl's Opinion | Tara's Book Addiction | Roxie WritesEllieCeeJay | Little Voids


My 11 Questions are

1. What is your favorite book you read as a child?
2. What do you think your favorite character's favorite ice cream flavor would be?
3. Describe your favorite book badly.
4. What 3 characters (from any media) describe you best?
5. Where is your favorite place to read?
6. What book character do you think you would NOT get along with?
7. Your bookish OTP and NOTP
8. What does your blog name mean?
9. What makes you smile?
10. Favorite book of this year?
11. Your Goodreads goal for the year and your current progress. If you don't use Goodreads, what are your bookish goals?


Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment