Monday, March 11, 2019

March TBR



Gonna pretend like we aren't halfway through March already and talk about my TBR for this month. As of writing this I haven't finished any of these books, but when this post goes up I'll probably be done with one of these (oh so ambitious!).

This month is the first month that I actually have a TBR that I think I may complete, because I own all the books and I am finally back on my reading game. SO without further ado, let's chat about them.



1. Armada by Ernest Cline


If the name sounds familiar, it's because the author is also the author of Ready Player One, which was one of my favorite books. A lot of people weren't fans of these books because they found them to be too geek-centric and making too many references but I really enjoyed RP1 and so far am really loving Armada. I love the story and it gives me Wargames/Starship Trooper vibes. There are also a ton of references to sci-fi, video games, and geeky stuff in general which I adore.


2. Absolute Boyfriend Vol. 1 & 2 by Yuu Watase


I haven't read much manga this year and I really wanna remedy that since I love manga. I also want to build up my physical manga collection so I'm going back to a series I really enjoyed in the past. I read AB 1 a LONG time ago but don't really remember it so I wanted to re-read it and get into the rest of the series. 


3. Superman: Dawnbreaker by Matt de la Peña


This is the final book in the DC Icons series and it comes out this month which is super exciting. I already pre-ordered it and it's on it's way so I'm so stoked to read it. I have to admit Superman is my least favorite superhero but I adore this set and all the books so far have been amazing so I'm ready for this one.


4. Legendary by Stephanie Garber

....yeah I am so behind on reading this book and Finale is coming out in May and I STILL haven't read this one. I've owned it since it came out and I ended up forgetting I owned it. That's how long I've had it. I hate having unread books on my shelf so I really want to read this. I may have to refresh on Book 1 since it's been forever, but it's gonna happen.


5. The Wicked King by Holly Black


Another book I've had for a bit, I loved The Cruel Prince and I wanted this sequel so bad and then when I got it, I was in a reading slump and had no motivation to read. So now that I'm back on my reading, I'm down to finally read this and get back in this world.  

What is your TBR for March? Let's chat about it!


Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment