Thursday, February 1, 2018

Monthly Goals Wrap Up: January


It's the first day of February and I am posting this January Goal Wrap-Up late because....

I did a dumb thing.


A few days ago, I posted a Goals Check In where I discussed my monthly goals and how successful I was at them in January. (You can check that post out here!)

I have no idea where my brain was because I talked about my yearly goals in that post instead of my monthly goals. So if you were confused, I totally get it.

WHOOPS.

I edited the post but man, I felt pretty silly. So here is my check in for my January Mini Goals! 




 1. Read My 4 TBR Books

On my TBR for January I had The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, Warcross by Marie Lu, Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo, and The Cruel Prince by Holly Black. Unfortunately, The Cruel Prince was all cleared out at my local library, so I wasn't able to get it this month. However, I read the other three books and loved them all! I was also able to read a few other awesome books (you can check the full list on my Captain's Log for January).



2. Draw 4 Things



Holy moly, did I rock this goal. I drew daily this month, and nearly cleared out a sketchbook! I moved my sketchpad to right in front of my computer, so I spent many a day sketching out random doodles while watching Supernatural or random Youtube videos. I was super proud of how much I actually got done!



3. Make 4 Blog posts.

Woohoo!! I was pretty happy that I uploaded 3 times that amount this month! I want to keep this blog running because not only is it a great escape for me to get all my thoughts out, I get to connect with so many people in the blogging community. Plus, I can look back at these posts as a digital scrapbook and see all the great memories of the year!



4. Walk 4 Miles




I have to be honest. I didn't keep track of this goal at all. While the start of school meant more walking around the campus, I don't think I moved around much more outside of that. Although I did head to the park trails a few times with Jonathan. So I guess this was a half-success?



Overall, I think I rocked my January Goals and I am super excited to build upon these for my February goals. I also loved keeping track of them in the spread I made in my planner, so I plan to continue that since it helped me keep track!

How was your January? Let's chat!




Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment