Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Captain's Log: January Wrap-Up


It's my first wrap-up post of the year and I  am so stoked to talk about all the awesome stuff I did this month.

I'm super happy actually, because I did so much awesomeness this month and got so much done that I wanted to. I think it really set the tone for the type of person I want to be and I am LOVING my life.

Yes, Please by Amy Poehler | Geekerella by Ashley Poston | They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera | None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio | Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo | The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas | Warcross by Marie Lu | Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn | 99 Days by Katie Cotugno |

I had a pretty awesome start to the year in terms of reading. I read 9 books total and started American Gods by Neil Gaiman. Most of these books with an exception of two, were books that I really enjoyed. I also read a whole bunch of new authors like Marie Lu, Adam Silvera, and Leigh Bardugo. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more new authors this year!


 Feel the Snow (Steam) | Fortnite (Xbox One) | Cuphead (Xbox One) | Hearthstone (Tablet) | Heroes of the Storm (PC) |

This month I didn't spend a whole lot of time gaming. Jonathan got me a ton of games over the winter break so I have a pretty full library but I haven't been able to lose myself in a game lately. Hopefully, this will change pretty soon. Especially with the new Overwatch skins!



American Housewife (Hulu) | Supernatural (Netflix) | Black Mirror (Netflix) | The Good Place (Hulu) | South Park (Hulu) |

Murder on the Orient Express | Harry Potter (rewatch) | Ingrid Goes West | 

This month, I started watching shows I had been putting off instead of rewatching old shows (except for South Park, to wind down). I'm trying to finally catch up on Supernatural, since I dropped off after season 5. The rest of the shows are current so I have stuff to look forward to watching every week, which is really awesome and allows me to do something with my time other than sleep.

Movie-wise, I started a Harry Potter rewatch since Jonathan hasn't seen all of them (I know...I was shocked). I'm super excited to have him experience this with me.


 Other Cool Things This Month

I started my last semester of college!

Jonathan and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary!

We spent more weekends out and about instead of at home with Netflix!




All in all, I feel this month was an excellent start to an excellent year!


Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment