Monday, January 1, 2018

January TBR


Happy New Year you guys!

I actually have a TBR this month, which if you've been following this blog for a while, you guys know I never do. 

There are just so many books that I have unread around the house and one of my most anticipated releases comes out in the first week of January. Obviously, I hope to read more than just these four, but these are definitely top-priority!



1. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black


I love Holly Black so much. I have heard so many good things about this book from people who have read ARCs and honestly, anything with fairies gets my blood pumping! This book comes out January 2nd, so it will probably be my first bookish purchase of the year. I can't wait!

2. Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo



I actually bought this book in November and read the first few pages. I had also borrowed the audiobook even earlier, but audiobooks are so hard for me to get into. I hope this month to actually finish this because the small section I did read was fantastic. Plus, anything Wonder Woman is my jam! Batman: Nightwalker comes out in January and this will be a good related read as well for it

3. Warcross by Marie Lu


I have been so stoked to read this book as soon as it came out and I bought it immediately. However, I still haven't opened the book, which is such a shame because it sounds amazing! It has been taunting me from my nightstand and I hope to dig in pretty soon.

4. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas


Becca actually got me this book for Christmas (I love her!) and I can't wait to read it because I have heard so many amazing things about it. I feel so bad for not being able to read it yet so it might be one of the first books I read in 2018. 

I have high hopes for all these books and definitely hope to read more than just these four, but these are the ones I will try to get to first! 

What's on your TBR? Let's chat about it!


Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment