Saturday, January 6, 2018

My Word for 2018


This trend has been around the blogosphere for quite a while at this point. At the beginning of every year, you are to choose a word that will be the theme for your year, my word last year was Do, because I felt stagnant and wanted to do more things that fulfilled my life.

This year, there was only one word that came to mind and it felt like the most obvious choice.

My word for 2018 is...


I want to create so much more content this year whether it be in blogging, Youtube, art, food...I want to be able to put all this pent up self-expression out into the universe. I realized this past year that I truly enjoy my life most when I am creating it. I want to actually finish what I've been putting off for years and produce more content not only for myself, but for the internet. I'm still lucky enough to have the time at this point in my life, and I want to be able to use it to my advantage.

I want this to be the year I can finally create something I'm proud of and love doing. Last year, I accomplished so much I wanted to do by having Do be my word of the year. Let's rock this.

 Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment