Saturday, January 6, 2018
New Year's Book Tag
Morning, my dudes!
I totally was not tagged in this but I thought it was super cool. I haven't done a book tag (or any tags) in a while, so I thought this would be a good place to start!
1. How many books are you planning on reading in 2018?
I set my Goodreads Goal this year at 100 books. Last year, I read 62 books but only really started reading a ton starting in June. I know I can hit 100 and if I can go over, that would be awesome!
2. Name 5 Books You Didn't Get to in 2017 but Want To in 2018
Warcross by Marie Lu, The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, Replica by Lauren Oliver, and The Summer I Turned Pretty series by Jenny Han
3. What Genre Do You Want to Read More Of?
Sci-fi! I love sci-fi movies and shows and I want to read more good sci-fi books!
4. Name 3 Non-Book Related Goals for 2018
To create more things, to catch up on more TV shows, and to graduate college!
5. What's a Book You've Had Forever That You Still Need To Read?
The Alchemyst by Michael Scott. This is Jonathan's favorite book and I feel so bad because I haven't read it all the way through, even though it is actually super interesting! I definitely want to read it this year.
6. One Word You're Hoping 2018 Will Be?
Productive. I want to create more and stop procrastinating!
7. Tag a friend!
I tag Becca over at My Life As A Sports Fangirl!
I really enjoyed this tag and definitely hope to do this more in the future!