Saturday, January 6, 2018

New Year's Book Tag


Morning, my dudes!

I totally was not tagged in this but I thought it was super cool. I haven't done a book tag (or any tags) in a while, so I thought this would be a good place to start!



1. How many books are you planning on reading in 2018?

I set my Goodreads Goal this year at 100 books. Last year, I read 62 books but only really started reading a ton starting in June. I know I can hit 100 and if I can go over, that would be awesome!


2. Name 5 Books You Didn't Get to in 2017 but Want To in 2018

Warcross by Marie Lu, The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, Replica by Lauren Oliver, and The Summer I Turned Pretty series by Jenny Han


3. What Genre Do You Want to Read More Of?

Sci-fi! I love sci-fi movies and shows and I want to read more good sci-fi books!


4. Name 3 Non-Book Related Goals for 2018

To create more things, to catch up on more TV shows, and to graduate college!


5. What's a Book You've Had Forever That You Still Need To Read?

The Alchemyst by Michael Scott. This is Jonathan's favorite book and I feel so bad because I haven't read it all the way through, even though it is actually super interesting! I definitely want to read it this year. 


6. One Word You're Hoping 2018 Will Be?

Productive. I want to create more and stop procrastinating!


7. Tag a friend!

I tag Becca over at My Life As A Sports Fangirl!



I really enjoyed this tag and definitely hope to do this more in the future!

Always, Raineedayze
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment