Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Espionage Cosmetics: Compact Cartridges


When I found out Espionage Cosmetics was making these compacts in the shape of GameBoy cartridges, I needed them in my life.

If you've been here since the beginning, one of my very first reviews was for Espionage Cosmetics nail wraps. I adored them so much because I love combining my two favorite loves, geekery and makeup. You can actually check that out here!

 Espionage Cosmetics

As of right now, the eyeshadows are available for pre-order only, although they will start shipping May 15th of this year. So, there is still plenty of time to check them out and pick them up! One of the cool things is that their are collections to go with the compacts, so you can rock some PacMan eyeshadow to go with your PacMan nail wraps and basically be a retro game goddess. 
 
Photo Courtesy of Espionage Cosmetics


More shadows and products are being released as more people pre-order, so if you are on the fence, BE A HERO for the rest of us!
 
Photo Courtesy of Espionage Cosmetics



Be sure to check out their Pre-Order page to learn more about these Cartridge Compacts here!

Will you be ordering?

Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment