Monday, January 29, 2018

Yearly Goals Check-In: January


Hiya guys!

This year, I made monthly mini-goals and 4 big yearly goals. I'll be posting about my mini goals later this week, but here is my progress for my 4 long-term goals!




1. Play More Games - FAIL

I cover this more in my wrap-up post, but I really didn't play too many games this month. I have a pretty large library of shame, or games that I need to get to but I haven't found myself heavily immersed in any game lately. Though, I hope that changes soon with the new games coming out.

2. Get Out More - SUCCESS

This month I wanted to start getting out of the house, whether it was going to the park, for a drive, or just grabbing some lunch. I can definitely say I did get out of the house a bit more. Jonathan and I spent more time at the park, and I tried to make it a priority to leave the house.

3. Create - SUCCESS

Out of all my goals this month, this was the one I was most excited about. I wanted to get back into creating more art and crafting more and I can definitely say this was a success. I got multiple comics done, including a special anniversary comic. I also made it a point to draw every day and filled up my sketchbook with some really awesome stuff. I also made some bookmarks, themed towards fandoms like Geekerella and Harry Potter. I'm pretty happy with how much I created this month and definitely hope to create more.

4. Treat Yo' Self (Better) - SUCCESS

This month, I really wanted to treat myself a lot better. Whether it was healthwise or self-care, I wanted to make my life a life worth living. I think I actually did pretty good! I drank more water, took a lot more time to myself, and indulged myself in things that made me happy. 


I can't wait to see how I progress in February! Check out that post next month and be sure to check out the monthly goals post coming later this week!

Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment