Thursday, January 25, 2018

The Me in Book Characters Tag


Woohoo! Tagged post today!

This time, I'm doing the "Me in Book Characters" tag! I love anything where I can relate to characters. Some may say that it's because I like to talk about myself. That's probably true, but anyway......let's get to the tag!

The Rules

1. Thank the creators!
       This tag was created by Ash and Lo over at Windowsill Book Blog! Thanks for such a cool tag! Definitely check them out!

2. Thank whoever tagged you!
        I was tagged by Becca from My Life As A Sports Fangirl. You guys know Becca is one of my best friends, so obviously, go check her blog out. 

3. List 5 Book Characters That Are Most Like You

4. Tag Some Friends 




1. Hermione Granger - Harry Potter

Growing up, I really identified with Hermione. She preferred books to anything and was kind of a know it all. All of these were traits that I had and I adored seeing a character in Harry Potter that reminded me of me.


2.  Elle - Geekerella

This is a new read for me this year, but I adored it! Elle is obsessed with Starfield and a huge fangirl. I am obsessed with Star Trek, and also a huge fangirl. I feel like Elle captured the feeling it is to be in a fandom. It was such a good book and she was an awesome character.

 
3. Claudia Kishi - The Babysitter's Club Series

Okay, Claudia is my absolute favorite character in this series and was admittedly way cooler than me. But as an artist and a person with a million junk food stashes everywhere, I think we are pretty much the same.


4. Maguire - Girl Against the Universe

As a person with a HUGE driving phobia, this book spoke to me on so many levels. I really enjoyed this book and I felt such a strong connection to Maguire.


5. Spencer Hastings - Pretty Little Liars

I loved PLL for a while and I really identified with Spencer. I am a huge perfectionist and have an issue with trying to be the best at everything. I am a person who can be a bit vindictive if things don't go my way, but hopefully that will never lead to murder. But y'know how life goes...

(kidding)


Thank you so much for tagging me in this Becca! I tag anyone who hasn't done this! Leave a link below so I can check out your posts as well!

Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment