Saturday, January 27, 2018

Happy Anniversary!


This week, Jonathan and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary! 

It's hard to imagine my life before Jonathan, and it was such an amazing day. I had to go to class in the morning and Jonathan had to work in the afternoon, so we knew our time was going to be limited. Luckily, he managed to find some really awesome coworkers that covered for him and he was able to get the day off! I plan to bake some treats for them as a thank you, soon!


We started our day off with some lunch at a seafood restaurant because we have an unintended tradition of eating seafood at every big event in our lives. It was delicious and nice to be able to go out during the day, since we rarely get to go out due to our schedules.

After lunch, we headed to the movies to watch Murder on the Orient Express and it was FANTASTIC. The casting was phenomenal and the storyline was super immersive. We both loved it and it was really nice to go earlier in the day where there were less people. 
 
Sneaking lunch time photos


We came back home for a bit and played a few rounds of chess and Hearthstone in which I totally lost both games, but enjoyed the trash talking. We ordered some Subway and headed to the park to have a late picnic.  It got pretty cold so we ended up cruising around, talking and listening to a special anniversary mix I made for Jonathan. 

We came home to drink some champagne and watch some South Park, since I had an 8 a.m. the next day. All in all, I think it really summed up our relationship. We are both pretty low-key and we wanted the day to be about us being together. I'm really happy that we were able to celebrate the day together.


Always, Raineedayze

 

No comments:

Post a Comment