Thursday, March 29, 2018

March Goals Update


I decided to change things up a little bit this month because things were getting a little too redundant having two goals posts every month. So I think I am going to condense all my goals into one post instead. 


1. Write 2 Book Reviews - SUCCESS

I wrote 3 book reviews this month and I loved it. I planned on writing a few more, but because the content of the majority of my books was a little....risque, I stuck to only reviewing a select few. However, I remembered how much I loved it and I'm super stoked to write more in the coming months.


2. Deep Clean the House - Kind of?

I didn't really hit the house hard this month, but I did clean out my wardrobe and got rid of a TON of clothes that were just taking up space. I'm not gonna lie, I may have cleaned up just to make room for more clothes, but whatever works right?


3. MCU Movie Marathon - FAIL

I honestly forgot about this goal. Life kind of got in the way and I haven't been in the movie mood lately. However, I won't say I never will do this. Hopefully, I can catch up before Infinity War.  

All in all, I think I did a pretty decent job this month. I may not have completed all my goals, but I did enjoy what I was able to accomplish.




1.  Play More Games - FAIL

Is it really a surprise at the moment that I keep failing at this goal? I just haven't been in that mood. I dunno. Maybe things will change next month. Though, I don't feel too bad since I am enjoying my free time.


2.  Get Out More - SUCCESS

I'm super excited that I continue to do more for this goal each month. This month we headed to Six Flags and Sea World, and we got membership passes! So I can definitely see this becoming a usual thing! I also went out of my way to head to the movies instead of staying in with Netflix and junk food.


3. Create - SUCCESS

I bought a sticker machine this month, and I am so excited to use it. I also spent time taking photos and sketching when I could. I'm pretty stoked to do more next month and I have a few ideas. 


4. Treat Yo' Self (Better) - SUCCESS

Okay, so this one was a big one. I finally started working with my doctor and managing my depression with meds and I am so stoked. If you've been a follower on here for a while, you might remember how I was pretty happy to be off meds for years. However, I realized I couldn't deal with it alone and I needed help to get back to myself. It was truly the best decision for me and I am super excited about that. I feel this is best to treat myself and I am very happy.


Overall, this month was pretty good for goals and I am super stoked to continue on in April.

What do you think of the new post format? How have your goals been achieved this month? Let's chat!



Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment