Thursday, July 7, 2016

Hello Blogosphere!



Meet the blogger


Hey guys! Welcome to my first blog post! This is just an introductory post so you can get to know your author. After reading other geek girl blogs, I finally decided to jump in and see what the blogging world was all about. So, to start us off on this wonderful journey, here's 10 basic facts about me:









1. I'm 21 years old. Yay for legal alcohol consumption!

2. I'm obsessed with Wonder Woman. I have her statues and clothes and mugs everywhere. She is my favorite hero of all time.

3. I own about 40+ lipsticks and at least 20 are just different shades of red. Red lipstick makes me feel powerful but I'm known to sport a mean blue pout.

4. I have an amazing boyfriend and we have been together for nearly 3 years. His name is Jonathan and I adore him!




5. I love pigs!

6. Sid Haig once gave me an anniversary present at a horror convention. It was an autographed picture with relationship advice. I keep it in a frame in my house. 

7. I'm scared of the dark.

8. I love pie! Apple, cherry, peach, you name it. 

9. I am horrible at starting TV shows. My queue is insanely long and I constantly add more to it.


10. I'm a student, majoring is psychology with a  concentration in research and counseling. I'm currently working on my bachelor's degree.
































































































































This blog is mostly my outlet for my daily life, my geeky loves, reviews, and a place to connect with other geeks! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Always, Raineedayze


No comments:

Post a Comment