Friday, July 8, 2016

Sleep is for the Well-Adjusted




                                                    


Waking up to Charmander
Guys, Pokemon Go is here!

I'm absolutely obsessed with the game and have spent all day looking at my phone to catch 'em all! Luckily, I found out my work has around 10 different PokeStops, Centers, and Gyms, including one located directly outside my window. I'm not sure how my boss expects me to get anything done for the next few weeks. 







Jonathan also texted me that our local GameStop manager was able to put us on the list for the Pokemon Go Plus gear, so I'm counting the days until it's released. Since we are there almost every week, we've become very good friends with the staff there and they are always looking out for us. 


Along with Pokemon, I was happily surprised to see Jonathan picked up two copies of Overwatch last night. I've been lusting over this game for ages and we were up gaming until 5 a.m. I had to be up for work at 7:30, and I'd rather just stick it out than sleep for an hour and wake up groggy and miserable, so I stayed up writing and working on the blog until I had to get ready. I regret nothing because Overwatch is amazing! I love D.Va and played her character the entire time, while the rest of our group swapped out for each character. Her spunky attitude and girly flair is perfect for my preferred method of looking cute and kicking butt



"Love, Dva"



The past few nights, my sleeping schedule has been flipped and between gaming, working on the blog, daily household management, pen pal correspondence, and "me" time, it's been pretty hectic. I love my life and the things I am able to do, but I know I have to take care of my sanity as well. It's been quite a journey but I'm trying to focus on not comparing my blog to others, especially since it's in its baby steps. I also am trying to remember to not put in half the effort in my activities because I'm stressed. 




                 
                 via GIPHY


I'm very grateful to have more flexibility than most so I just gotta stay determined and catch 'em all (Z's I mean)

Are ya'll playing Pokemon Go? What do you think? Let's chat!


Always, Raineedayze


No comments:

Post a Comment