Friday, May 12, 2017

5 Fandom Friday: Planets I Would Like to Visit




OMG! IT'S 5 FANDOM FRIDAY!

This week's prompt comes to us from Heather at Just Geeking By!


I love outer space. Ever since I was a little kid, I dreamed of learning about the massive universe and was fascinated by science fiction movies, especially the different creatures and wild planets! So this prompt was so much fun to think about.



In no particular order, here are 5 planets (real or otherwise) that I would love to visit! 


Here's some mood music for you while you read this post!


5. Saturn





     Yes, I chose a real planet to start us off. I've always been fascinated with Saturn. Maybe it was the rings, or just the iconic shape that plasters itself in my head when I think of "planets". I once did a report on Saturn and spent the entire time thinking I was so lucky because I got the best planet! (and also I wasn't the poor kid who got Uranus!)


4. Rosalina's Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)




     While not a "planet" per se, I've always loved this game and the music. The observatory is kind of like a planet since it's where Rosalina and the Lumas live. Also, the music is great to listen to and the whole feel is so magical and beautiful.

3. Transsexual (Rocky Horror)



Not a planet
    
 I love the Rocky Horror Picture Show. It is my all-time favorite movie. I would love to visit the planet that birthed out Frank-N-Furter and after reading Revenge of the Old Queen, I need more of this planet in my life!

2. Gazorpazorp (Rick and Morty)



    
A female-run planet that is super mega girly? Yes, please!! Plus, the fact the the entire main cast in this episode was voiced by the women of Farscape only made me love this planet more.

1. Gallifrey (Doctor Who)



    Obviously, I would have liked to visit this planet in it's prime, and not destroyed. How could I resist going to the place where the universe's greatest hero was born? 

What planets would you like to visit? Let's chat about it in the comments, or tweet me @raineedayze!

Be sure to check out Heather's blog and Megan's blog for more awesomeness!

Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment