Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Geeky Girl Tag

Hey guys! Happy Geek Pride Day!!!


                                                            

For Geek Pride Day, I decided to do the Geeky Girl Tag and I invite all of you to join me in celebrating our geekiness!

I found this really great tag on Heather's blog and I knew I had to take part. This tag was originally made by Cassie who you may remember from my Gamer Tag post. 

So, without further ado...


1. What is your must-have tech gadget? 
     I absolutely love my gaming laptop but for my daily tasks, my Fire tablet is probably the greatest thing I've ever gotten. I'm able to carry my whole library on it, plus surf the web and watch movies. It's great!

2. Which house do you belong to at Hogwarts?
     Ravenclaw!!!

3. Who is your favorite Doctor?
     10! David Tennant brought a lot of brilliance and showed the genius of the Doctor.

4. If you could have dinner with any fictional character, who would it be? 
     Oohh...this is pretty tough. Probably Usagi because we could eat burgers and gossip. Or Leslie Knope.

5. What is your gaming console of choice?
    I play my Xbox One most but I love my Wii a little bit more.

6. If you had a super power, what would it be?
     Teleportation, just so I wouldn't have to drive anywhere.

7. What is your favorite fantasy world?
     The Harry Potter Universe.

8. If you could be any fictional race, what race would you be?
     Hmm.....maybe a blood elf?

9. Star Trek or Star Wars?
     Trek all the way!

10. List your top 5 geektastic movies or TV series
      - Rocky Horror Picture Show
      - Harry Potter
      - Star Trek: TOS
      - Wonder Woman
      - Sherlock

11. List your top 5 video games
      - Overwatch
      - Super Mario Galaxy
      - Destiny
      - Animal Crossing: New Leaf
      - Donkey Kong Land


Wow. I had so much fun with this tag! Let me know if you decide to do this tag by linking it below or tweet me @raineedayze!

Cassie's Blog

Heather's Blog


Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment