Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Captain's Log 11: May Wrap Up


Hey ya'll

So, if you've been reading for a while, you may have noticed I haven't been doing my Captain's Log posts every Monday. I decided to move my Captain's Logs to the end of the month so I can kind of recap my month. I noticed that oftentimes, I wasn't reading/watching/playing anything new because, let's face it, nobody spends one week on a game never to return!


So, here's my May recap!




This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp, To All the Boys I've Loved Before trilogy by Jenny Han, Fireworks by Katie Cotugno



Total: 5 books read


Goodreads Goal

Beginning of May: 12/35


End of May: 17/35

Overall, my reading for this month was very good considering all the other stuff I had to get done. I thoroughly enjoyed all the books I read and now I just have to make room on my shelf!




Movies: Lego Batman, Pandorum, Bicentennial Man


TV: Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, Bridezillas, Naked and Afraid

Jonathan is happy because I finally saw Pandorum and Bicentennial Man. I am so bad at watching movies! But both were very good and we both loved Lego Batman. 

I've been catching up on the new episodes of Bob's Burgers and Family Guy, and even though I've seen all of Bridezillas, it's my guilty pleasure. Jon and I both started and binged on Naked and Afraid and it was so crazy! Jonathan likes the roughing it aspect and I love the drama! It was nice to finally get into a show together that neither of us had seen.


Heroes of the Storm (PC), Overwatch (Xbox One and PC), Magikarp Jump (Android), Mario Run (Android)

Overwatch is currently having their anniversary event so I'm grinding for the D.Va skin! I've also been super addicted to Mario Run and have gotten pretty far in it. It's good to pass the time. Magikarp Jump was okay, nothing too special. Heroes of the Storm was supposed to be just for grinding for the Officer D.Va skin, (can you tell I'm a D.Va main?) but I love it now!!

Other Goals

I didn't set any May goals (oops!) so I will have to get back on track with some awesome goals for June!

May was fun and I can't wait to see where the rest of summer takes me!



Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment