Saturday, June 17, 2017

5 Fandom Friday: My Summer Bucket List





Happy 5 Fandom Friday ya'll!

This week, we are talking about our summer bucket lists!



                                     




I love summer. I love the freedom, the cute clothes, the warm weather. Summertime is its own feeling.


Even though I am now "technically" an adult, I still get a huge surge of energy when summer comes around. However, making plans while factoring in work, both mine and Jonathan's, can be a little bit difficult. We have to plan things out pretty far in advance to make sure it goes through.


As a lover of lists, I have plenty of activities and events that I would like to do this summer, both with Jonathan and solo. Here are my top 5!



5. Camp out with my telescope


      For Christmas, Jonathan got me a portable telescope with a backpack carrying case. Since then, it's been in it's case, in my closet, gathering dust. I hope I can finally be able to camp out and observe the stars. The scope also came with a sky map and I would love to identify at least one constellation!


4. Try a Freakshake


                                           


     I blame Kristin for this one. After seeing her post about Black Tap, I became obsessed with finding a place here that sells them. So far, no luck, but if I can't find one in San Antonio, I've decided to just make my own. Either way, this will be the summer of freakshakes! They are so cool and I just love the idea of going all out on dessert!



3. Pool Day




     I FINALLY HAVE A CUTE SWIMSUIT! I want to have a whole day at the pool, with my summer hat and heart-shaped sunglasses. I may not live near a beach, but I sure as heck can enjoy the summertime splash of a cold pool!

2. Dollar Movie Marathon

     I love the dollar theater. We happen to have an excellent one here in SA. I would love to spend a day watching 2 or 3 movies, back to back. A cute date for a few bucks? Plus, air conditioned theaters definitely are a win in Texas heat!

1. Picnic in the Park

     Fun fact: I used to go to class on Fridays for 1 hour total. After class, Jonathan would pick me up and we would head to the park with some sandwiches (or if we were feeling fancy, a Little Caeser's pizza) and just enjoy the day by the lake. It was cheap, fun, and it got us out of the house for a bit. I really want to bring this back, even if it's just a couple times a month.

I noticed a trend in my summer goals. They all boil down to more cool dates and getting out our comfort zone as a couple. I'm super excited to check these off my bucket list and make more memories with the love of my life :)

What are some of your summer bucket list items? Link your post in the comments or tweet me @raineedayze!



Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment