Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Movie Weekend


Happy Tuesday!

This past weekend (well, Thursday) Jonathan and I obviously went to go see Wonder Woman. I may have gone a little crazy with the outfit.


Not pictured: WW earrings, shoes, & socks

As I'm sure you have all heard, it was INCREDIBLE! I pretty much started bawling as soon as the movie started and didn't stop until we got home.

The movie was so important to me because I have been such a huge Wonder Woman fan my entire life and if you're a collector, you know how limited her items and presence in merch is. I mean, I have seen more Justice League sets featuring the Joker than her....so to finally see her get a fantastic portrayal and know that little girls will be able to see a superhero movie of someone they can look up to, it just made my heart swell. 

And now I'm crying again...


                                    

I also happened to catch Baywatch this weekend with some friends from out of town. They stopped by for a short visit before taking off to the airport so being able to chat with them and have dinner was really nice, even if it was for just a bit. They also brought us some super awesome goodies including this cat-shaped wine bottle!!!


Baywatch was hilarious and I really liked the relationship between the Rock and Zac Efron. It was super fun and I urge you guys to check it out.


I also started Riverdale and WHY DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG??? I've been a huge fan of Betty and Veronica for most of my life so when the show was announced I was intrigued. But I finally sat down and watched it and loved it! I'm only on the third episode but it's already insane!!




The rest of the weekend was spent gaming (I'm still grinding for the D.Va skin to no avail!), and reading "Everything, Everything" for our book club (more on this later). I hope you guys had a great weekend and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!!


Let's chat in the comments!


Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment