Sunday, September 10, 2017

Autumn Bucket List




It's Autumn!!!

Autumn is my favorite time of year (until winter that is) and I love going all out for it! I am a flannel wearing, pumpkin-spiced everything, apple-flavored bundle of orange and red in the fall and every year I make an Autumn bucket list for things I want to complete from September to November!

This year, I decided to focus on all the fun things that make Autumn special for me.

                            

I also wanted to incorporate some autumn elements into my hobbies. I'll be taking plenty of photos as I complete my Autumn bucket list so be sure to follow me on Instagram to see all the fun!

I definitely hope to make this season the best ever!
I'd love to see your goals for Autumn! Link your posts in the comments or tweet me @raineedayze!


Always, Raineedayze



No comments:

Post a Comment