Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Top 5 Tuesday: Top 5 Dream Reading Spaces



Oh, reading spaces. 

We all have our own little nooks where we prefer to read. My preference is a little corner next to my bedroom window that I have piled huge teddy bears into as makeshift pillows. 

Regardless of your current reading spaces, I'm pretty sure we all have a few dream spaces that we would LOVE to curl up in with nice cup of tea. Here are mine!

 *Top 5 Tuesday was created by Shanah from Bionic Book Worm! Make sure to check out her blog for more bookish awesomeness!*



5. The Gryffindor Common Room 



As a huge Harry Potter fan, I would love the chance to sit in front of the crackling fire and read a book. The trio spent so much time here planning, doing homework (or copying Hermione's), and it was my favorite setting in the books. As for now, there is this website   that allows you to listen to the sounds of the common room.



4.Asuna and Kirito's cabin (Sword Art Online)



I know this is kind of a weird place, but I loved how serene this area was. It looked so peaceful and I would love to just  relax here on the lake and read a book. Although, I would like to eventually leave the game!


3. Belle's Library



ALL THE BOOKS! I feel like there are so many reading nooks in her library and I would love to sit there and pore over every title.  


2. Christian Grey's Apartment



Hear me out. I thought the movies were awful and the books were problematic BUT I loved his apartment. I'm a sucker for huge windows and I can only imagine how amazing they would look on a rainy day while I curl up with a book. Plus, his kitchen is huge and I could have so many reading snacks! I could do without the guy though.


1.  Arcadia Bay (Life is Strange)



Specifically, this area where Max runs into the deer. Obviously could do without the storm, but look at how gorgeous this view is!! 


Those are my dream reading spaces! What are some of yours? Leave a link to your #T5T posts below so I can check them out! 


Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment