Thursday, June 18, 2020

5 AM Thoughts


Currently it's 5 AM and I'm having the hardest time falling asleep.


Why? No reason in particular.

So I booted up Haikyu!! on Netflix (of which I am OBSESSED) and decided to get to sorting out my thoughts the new fashioned way. On the internet, in front of strangers.




I feel like I have so many things I want to do, movies to watch, games to play, house to clean. And yet I never have enough time. I work 8 hours a day, and sleep 8 ish hours. So theoretically, I have 8 hours to screw around and get shit done.

Yet, I spend so much of my free time wondering what to do. Which wastes hours of me sitting in bed, dreading responsibilities and waiting for motivation to hit.

So that's something I want to work on this week. Just doing, not thinking, not dreading. Just doing.

So that's my thoughts for today.

Leo is currently pulling at my glasses so I think that's my cue to end this blog post.

Thanks for listening.

Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment