Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Raineedayze Mixes: Playlist for the Superhero In You




So this month over at IGGPPC, the theme is Heroes and Villains. I figured, what better way to celebrate this theme than with a kick-ass playlist? For the soundtrack to your hero (or villain) adventure, look no further!





1.  Power of Love - I FIGHT DRAGONS
        - This song is so powerful, it has the word Power in it! The cover is really good and IFD is amazing. Plus, the song always gets me pumped up!
 

2.  Hawkguy - Adam WarRock
        - I love Hawkeye, but I think this goofy song does play around with his weaknesses (at least in the MCU). Plus, it will be stuck in your head for days!
 

3.  I Wanna Live In a World Full of Heroes - Kirby Krackle
       - This is my go-to song, especially on days that just aren't going my way. Sometimes, it would be amazing to live in a world full of heroes. KK is chock-full of nerdy goodies, but this is one of my favorites.
 

4.  Brand New Day - Neil Patrick Harris
      - I love Neil Patrick Harris and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. I must admit, I was stumped for a villainous song, but finally remembered this gem. 
 

5.  Skullcrusher Mountain - Jonathan Coulton
     - Jonathan Coulton is one of my favorite artists and this song is one my favorites. I once put it on a mix for Jonathan and he played it over and over for 6 months. And the song was still amazing! Plus, it was the easiest to think of for "lair". 
 

6.  Heroes (The 8bit Remix) - David Bowie
     - 'Nuff said.
 

7.  Batman and Robin - Snoop Dogg ft. The Lady of Rage (NSFW)
     - I just think this song is amazing and hilarious. Plus, Batman is the first hero I think of when I think of a cape (well, technically a cowl). Be warned, the NSFW label is there especially for this one.

 

8.  *BONUS* Wonder - The Doubleclicks
     - How could I not include a Wonder Woman song on this playlist? And the Doubleclicks are another amazing geeky band, comprised of some incredibly geeky women. Yay!


You can listen to this Super playlist here.


 
via GIPHY


 
What songs would make up your Super playlist? Let's chat about it!



Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment