Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Captain's Log #6 - Camping Adventures





Howdy internet!

Hopefully your upcoming week is looking good. We just got back Sunday from a family camping trip on the Guadalupe river! It's not summer without laying in a tube with a beer in your hand!




Unfortunately, we were only able to stay for one day. We meant to go on Friday but Jon and I both got pretty sick so we postponed until Saturday afternoon. Sunday morning after breakfast, we packed up and came home before Jonathan left to work. I adore him so much but the man works so much. 



In case you were wondering why this Captain's Log is so late, it's been pretty crazy in our household lately. As soon as I get home, I collapse into bed and don't wake until it's time to make dinner. I then go back to sleep until I go to work in the morning. It's insane. We just got XboxOnes and have yet to really play them because we are just so exhausted all the time. 




So, without further ado....




Wayward Pines, Season 2. I know I talked about this in a previous post but OH MY GOSH THIS SEASON!!!! We just finished the season and I cannot wait until the next season. It was so trippy and twist after twist kept hitting us in the end.



Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One). Like I said, Jon surprised me with an Xbox One right before we went on vacation. I haven't had a huge chance to enjoy it much but one of the games I did get installed was GTA V. This game is my guilty pleasures and it's so good to have it because me and Jon are always down for a good heist. 

As you can tell, I haven't had much time to do anything lately. Hopefully, this next week shall be tons better. We are having a party on Friday and then it will be the LAST WEEK OF SUMMER!


via GIPHY


Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment