Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Monthly Goals Wrap Up: February


It's hard to believe we have reached the end of February. This month has been pretty insane for me and it wasn't my best month for doing anything besides school. It's been....a month.



1. Draw 4 digital pieces (and upload 1)

I actually did a pretty good job with this one. For Valentine's Day, I made Jonathan the Pokemon drawing that I featured in my Valentine's Day post. I did want to include a time-lapse, but if you read the post, you know what happened there. I feel pretty good with working digitally and hope to renew this goal for next month.


2.  Read 9 Books

Ha....Haha....HAHAHA. I totally failed at this goal because I spent the majority of time working on college stuff so my free time was extremely limited. I think I only read about 5 books this month, but I thoroughly enjoyed the books I did read. 


3. Drink a Bottle of Water a Day

I actually did  a pretty good job with this. I had been a bit dehydrated in January, so I switched to solely water this month and I can feel my skin loving this. I definitely need to be more conscious of my water intake because I actually felt really good this month.


4. Post Twice a Week

As you can tell, I was not successful in this. But I do feel the posts that did get uploaded had more of myself and were quality posts. I was able to take a look at my posting and realized that I was kind of losing myself in tags and posts I felt I "should" do. Don't get me wrong, I still love tag posts but I want to spend more time making posts unique to this blog and my own voice. 



All in all, even though this wasn't the most successful month in terms of goals, I feel like this month was necessary for personal growth and reflection. It may have been full of stress, but I can only go up from this next month.


How did your goals go this month?



Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment