Thursday, May 31, 2018

Captain's Log: May Wrap-Up


Holy smokes, it's the end of May.

I had a pretty big month, from seeing my family and friends to graduating COLLEGE! In life, my May was pretty eventful. So let's recap!




| Genuine Fraud* by E. Lockhart | A Map for Wrecked Girls by Jessica Taylor | The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard | The Good Girls by Sara Shepard | It by Stephen King | Letting Ana Go by Beatrice Sparks/Anonymous | Jay's Journal by Beatrice Sparks/Anonymous | Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli | Royce Rolls by Margaret Stohl |  

This month was a pretty great reading month for me, all things considered. I read a total of 9 books (technically 8 since I read Genuine Fraud on the last day of April). I enjoyed the majority of these books, and as you can tell, they went from serious dramas to more lighthearted contemporaries to ease myself into summer. 




| Deadpool 2 | Avengers: Infinity War | 1984 (Amazon) | The Cloverfield Paradox (Netflix) |

Riverdale (Netflix) | Bob's Burgers (Hulu) | Lost in Space (Netflix) | Ash Vs. Evil Dead (Netflix) | 13 Reasons Why (Netflix) |

I actually had time to sit in bed and watch ALL THE THINGS! I caught up on Riverdale and 13RW and finally watched a bunch of stuff I had on backlog. I really enjoyed all of the things this month (except Cloverfield -_____-). I'm still going through my lists of "need to watch shows" but it's slowly working!




 | Stardew Valley (Steam) | Overwatch (PC) | Just Dance Now (Android) | Orwell: Ignorance is Strength (Steam) |

I've enjoyed my downtime, but with Jon's new schedule, a lot of my gaming has been solo, more relaxed games. I'm loving easing myself back into playing games and finding the time to de-stress. Plus, the Stardew multiplayer is SO MUCH FUN!


Other Cool Stuff:

  •  Graduation!!!
  •  I've actually been working out a ton and eating healthier
  •  So much drawing and crafting!
  •  Job applications!
  •  Internet friends!
  •  Spending many days at the pool

This is the first month I've felt really free. Summer vibes are real, my dudes. And I am thoroughly enjoying them! I have a pretty exciting June planned,  so stay tuned!


How was your May? Let's chat about it!


Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment