Sunday, May 20, 2018

Life Update; Offically a Bachelor


It sure has been a while since I have been able to get my thoughts coherent enough to blog, but I have a huge life update to talk about!

I officially graduated from college!


I'm so happy to finally finish my degree and now, it's on to figure out what exactly I want to do with my life. I have zero idea what's in store for me, but at least the hard part is over!

Other than that, I've been finally able to just relax, which for me means lounging by the pool, reading ALL the books, watching movies, and naps. SO MANY NAPS.

It feels so good to finally be done with something that I've been working for for over 4 years, but now I do kind of feel a little lost in the void. It's scary but feels really good to have so much potential.


For now, expect some more reviews, life musings, and a whole lotta weirdness!  Thanks for sticking with me!



Always, Raineedayze


No comments:

Post a Comment