Tuesday, May 19, 2020

We Love a Good Comeback

Hiii

It's been a while. 

This blog became more of a mishmash of other people's blogs and what would "do well" engagement-wise instead of what I wanted to do. Make an online journal where I share some of my life with strangers on the internet. 

So, I'm gonna change it a little bit. There won't be as many "series" type posts but I want to be able to share more of my personal life and stuff that interests me. So let's see how it goes.


In the meantime, let me update you. 

I got a cat!


His name is Leo and he is the most precious boy. At the moment he is staring at my WoW poster and hiding behind my monitor. He's truly made my life so much better.

I also started taking proper meds and feel SO GOOD. S/O to my doc for keeping me supplied and checking in during this pandemic. 


via GIPHY

Also, workwise, I got a promotion. I'm now a supervisor at my job and it's been a wild time. It's tough but I look back at the posts where I was searching for a job or working at a job I hated and it's amazing to see that time pass.

Life is a trip. 

But, alas, I must head on out now. I'm reading a really good book and I want to finish it before I start my shift today. So, I'll see you around the internet until my next post.

Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment