Friday, April 26, 2019

My Favorite...Easter Candy



It's Friday which means another My Favorite post!

If this is your first My Favorite post, it's a prompt ran by my favorite person ever, Becca where you  talk about your favorite thing related to the prompt each week. This week the prompt is favorite Easter candies!

I don't really do a big thing for Easter since I got older but I do enjoy some Easter candies. My absolute favorites probably have to be Whopper Robin's Eggs. 


I'm a sucker for Whoppers in general because they are little balls of joy, but the Easter ones are even more adorable! They are pastel little eggs and they are so dang cute! 

Since this is a short post, I took inspo from Becca's post and also decided to talk about Easter candies I dislike! While I do have a few that I just dislike (jellybeans, I'm looking at you) I have to be blunt.

PEEPS.

ARE.

THE.

WORST.


They take the greatness of marshmallows and make them GROSS! I will die on this hill. Don't @ me. 

 Other than that, I think I'm decently okay with other Easter candies. I mean it's candy, what's not to love. 

That's all for this week! If you decide to join in on this, be sure to leave your link down below!




 Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment