Monday, April 8, 2019

Behind the Blogger Tag


Today we get to talk about my favorite subject, ME!

I was actually tagged by Becca to do this Behind the Blogger tag and I really wanted to do it because I think it might be nice for the newbies who have stumbled here to get to know me a little bit better. Thanks Becca for the tag!

 I suck at knowing bloggers so if you are reading this, YOU should do this! Yes you!

Rules

  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Answer all the questions down below
  • Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
  • Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag



1. Why did you start blogging and why do you keep blogging?

I started blogging because I needed an outlet to share my geeky loves and random life stuff. I was also inspired by Megan from The Nerdy Girlie and Kristin from SuperSpaceChick, both awesome geeky ladies who I am constantly inspired by.

I keep blogging because it's therapeutic and I've met so many cool people doing this! Also, it's nice to share my interests with people from all over the world.


2. What is your favorite type of blog post to write?

I love the Captain's Log posts because they help me reflect back on my month and see how much I accomplished throughout that time. It is like a neat little snapshot of the month and I like to go back through them periodically to see how my life as progressed. :D


3.What is your top three favorite blog posts?

How World of Warcraft Saved My Life, My TATBILB review, and My Princess and the Fangirl review.


4. What are your favorite things to do to relax?

Read a great book, listen to music on my #BossBitch playlist, and draw.


 

5. What are your 3 favorite things?
   - Jonathan <3
   - D.Va
   - Book shopping


6. What are your proudest blogging moments?

Being able to participate in the Geek Bloggers Vday card swap! I'm still friends with a few of them and it was so much fun to send love and discover new blogs!


7. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?

Gaming, reading, drawing, and listening to music. I also love Star Trek, reading comics, hanging with Jonathan, and drinking with friends.


8. Describe your personality in 3 words.

Geeky, anxious, salty


9. What are your top 3 pet peeves?
- People against feminism
- ignorance
- Bad drivers


10. What is something your followers don't know about you?

I have a bachelor's degree in Psychology with a minor in Biology and if I ever get my masters, I would probably go into researching paraphilic disorders.

Hopefully you learned something new about me! I'd love to hear about you! If you do this, link your post below! 


Always, Raineedayze






No comments:

Post a Comment