Thursday, April 4, 2019

Captain's Log: March Wrap-Up







March was the month of getting back on my feet and doing all I could to continue improving myself. I feel like this month, more specifically the second half of the month, I really worked hard on making sure I was doing more and pushing through the big setbacks I had in February. 


So let's recap.



Armada by Ernest Cline | Say Something: A Hate List Novella by Jennifer Brown | The Lost Sisters by Holly Black | The Wicked King by Holly Black | Suspicious Minds by Gwenda Bond | Superman: Dawnbreaker by Matt De La Pena |

This month I read a total of 6 books which wasn't a whole ton of books but more than I had been reading. In terms of quality, I had an excellent month with all these books being 3+ stars! I also accomplished a ton off my TBR shelf so honestly, this month was a win for me.




Captain Marvel | Game of Thrones | The Act | Kaguya-sama: Love is War |

This month was all about catching up on things I had put off seeing. So I'm now on Season 3 of Game of Thrones (and LOVING it) and I finally saw Captain Marvel, which I am going to go see again later this week. I'm just happy to finally be getting around to doing more and getting out of the funk that plagued me earlier this year.

Other Cool Things This Month

Meeting Wonder Woman

  • I got a new job! Yay money!
  • I bought a bunch of cool things (yay already spending my paycheck)


  • I saw my family!
 
Sisterly Love

  • Jon's birthday! 


How was your March? Let's chat about it!


Always, Raineedayze


No comments:

Post a Comment