Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Liebster Award Tag


I stole this tag from Becca, as per usual because I loved the idea of it and want to add more tags to this site. 

The Liebster Award Rules:

1. Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award 
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself 
4. Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination 
5. Give these blogs 11 questions to answer


In this, you are to tag 11 people but as always, I tag everyone reading this and the questions I leave you will be at the bottom! 



1. If you could acquire any ability, what would it be?

Teleportation yo! Imagine never having to deal with traffic again!

2. What's your perfect breakfast?

Waffles, fruit, whipped cream, coffee, orange juice, and mimosas!

3. What's your phone background?

My lock screen is me and Jonathan and then my actual home screen is this piece by Jen Bartel of Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel.

4. Who was your first favorite author?

Probably Mary Downing Hahn. I loved her spooky books and I remember Daphne's Book being my all time favorite book for a while.

5. If you could use any spell from Harry Potter, what would it be?

Accio ____ because I'm a lazy trashcan.

6. If you could name your children/pets after book characters, who would you choose?

Well I already had a cat named Bellatrix, a cat named Crookshanks, and a dog named Lily. So obviously Harry Potter. Although I named my cactus Usagi after Sailor Moon so that would be a close second.

7. What is something you've been recently obsessed with and gush about it.

 
Um...the Jonas Brothers being back?! Can we just talk about Cool and how it is my new summertime bop?

8. If you could make everyone read one book, what would it be?

Probably Harry Potter because it's just so damn good.

9. Hot or Iced Coffee?

Iced coffee. I'm basic af.

via GIPHY

10. What was your favorite subject in school?

Drama. I was and still am a huge theater nerd!!

11. If you could tell your 15 year old self one thing what would it be?

Stop trying to impress losers. Impress yourself!

11 Facts About Me




  • When I'm anxious, I sleep on the couch. I don't know why but it chills me out.
  • I love therapy because it gets me out of my head for an hour and recommend it to everyone
  • I have synesthesia where I see colors when I listen to music. It varies in my family but for me it's colors and music mainly.
  • I think Kale is the devil
  • I hate the boba balls in boba tea but I enjoy the tea.
  • I shop when I'm stressed and I'm trying to break that habit.
  • I hate having unread books on my shelf. It makes me nervous.
  • My most prized possesion is my D.Va statue Jon got me for my birthday. It's like 3 feet tall and 80 lbs. 
 
  • I'm a massive crybaby. I cry all the time.
  • Yuri is best girl
  • My first jouney into fanfic was writing love letters between Hermione and Ron.

My Questions for you

1. What's your theme song?
2. How would you describe your aesthetic?
3. Comfort food?
4. Fictional character you most resonate with?
5. Who do people say you look like?
6. What's your most prized possession?
7. Favorite mythical creature?
8. Hogwarts House?
9. Favorite Season and Why?
10. What's your view right now?
11. Unpopular book opinion!

I hope you do this tag and I'd love to read your responses! If you do, link it down below!


 Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment