Friday, April 19, 2019

My Favorite...Thing About Spring


I'm back with another My Favorite post! 

It's been a hot minute since we've done one of these posts and I really want to get back into them because not only are they super fun, they also help out my friend Becca who hosts these! So if you decide to join these posts, make sure to check her blog out for the prompts every week!

This week's prompt is my favorite thing about spring! I'm a person who can never decide what season is their favorite (although I lean a bit closer to winter) so I love each season for what it brings.

For me springtime is the best time to pull out a cute contemporary and head outside for a long read. I also am a huge fan of those April showers and May flowers!


via GIPHY

Enjoying the scenery and curling up with a book outside before mosquitoes begin to come out sounds perfect to me!

What is your favorite thing about springtime? Let's chat about it! 



Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment