Friday, July 28, 2017

Vacation Recap: Part Deux


Hey guys!

My blog has been a little on the back burner lately, but there was an actual reason aside from the fact that I am literal trash.

I actually just got back Monday from a camping vacation that I took with Jonathan and some lovely friends. Normally, we try to go camping once a year at least with our friends, who own a cabin a couple ours from here right next to the river. However, since we are all adulting and trying to make ends meet, it can be a little difficult to find the time that everyone has off.


Luckily, this trip brought together so many people and we had an absolute blast. In total, there were 11 people, and we had an absolute blast playing board games, swimming in the river, and overall relaxing. 

Panoramic view

This rest of the week has been me getting used to not having a job and reconnecting with my hobbies. I finally got a great sketch program on my tablet and finally made a graphic for Online Tea Party, which will be unveiled this week on my Instagram along with the title of next month's read! Be sure to follow me in the link so you can join in on the fun!

I also bought a new backpack to ease the anxiety of starting Senior year of university in August. I'm just so happy to finally be finished with school and can't wait to not have to worry about it. 

Obv not my photo, but the bag is the same!

I've been watching a lot more TV and playing way more games but I'll cover that more in my July Recap, so be on the lookout for that. 

Anyways, just thought I would leave you guys with a little update so you don't forget me!

Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment