Wednesday, August 2, 2017

August Goals


Hello there August. You're looking lovely.


                                   



Last month, I had three goals and completed them with pretty good success. This month, I put a lot of thought into my goals and how they would benefit my life. 


1. Use my drawing app


I was really pleased with the graphic I made for Online Tea Party and after spending hours on my tablet, tweaking and shading, I remembered why I love doing this so much. This is also my first big step into digital artwork, something I've always wanted to do. I'm really excited to start working more on my own graphics and maybe actually getting some of my art goals achieved.


2. Drink more water


                               


I've been super bad on drinking enough water this month and it totally sucks. I've been tired, breaking out, and I feel sluggish. Since I spend a lot of my time in front of the Xbox and the computer, I tend to snack on unhealthy things and so if I can at least incorporate a little more water into my diet, I may be able to make better choices with my other snack choices. 

3. Read 5 Books


Pretty big goal considering my past few months, but I know I won't have much time once school begins. I really want to finish the summer strong with my reading challenge and I am debating on completing a 24 hour read-a-thon, just to finish with a bang!


4. Build my Computer


Jon and I ordered my pieces for my new gaming set-up and hopefully I will be able to complete this by the end of August. I helped build his gaming computer, and was amazed by my skill. I grew up not knowing a thing about technology, so the idea that I could build my entire gaming PC is so incredible to me. Plus, I'm so excited to unveil the completed setup! 


I really hope to make the most of August and see more improvement in my life. I believe in myself!

                                

I hope your August is filled with awesomeness! 


Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment