Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Anything But Books Tag


Tags are so much fun. I love doing them and because Becca from My Life As A Sports Fangirl is so fabulous, she tagged me in the Anything But Books tag. Make sure to show her blog some love and also read her answers because she is so cool and you will want to be her BFF.



1. Name a Cartoon You Love

I am a lover of all cartoons because I wanted to (and still dream about) being an animator. One of my absolute favorites is probably As Told By Ginger because it tackled a lot of issues without being an after school special. Other notable contenders are Drawn Together, Daria, Rick and Morty, and Bob's Burgers.

 
2. What is Your Favorite Song Right Now? 

                  


I absolutely love this song. It's been on steady rotation on my drive to work and while I work on posts. 

 
3. What Could You Do For Hours That Isn't Reading?

Definitely play video games. I love gaming and can spend hours traversing Skyrim or on Overwatch. It's pretty hard though since I get motion sickness so easily.



4. What's Something You Love To Do That Your Followers Would Be Surprised By?

I love to cook and bake, especially for other people. Growing up, my family members were all great cooks and I was constantly made fun of. Now, they constantly ask me to make food. So, I guess I have a talent. Plus I love people enjoying my food and that old-fashioned I Love Lucy vibe I get from baking pies and casseroles.



5.  What is Your Favorite Unnecessarily Specific Thing to Learn About?


                                        


Fan theories and music conspiracy theories. I love music and ever since I was younger, was obsessed with conspiracy theories, urban legends, and myths surrounding the music industry. For example, backmasking, hidden tracks, rumors about songs, and theories about concept albums. I don't know why but I love the idea that there are hidden secrets on things that I love.

 
6. What is Something Unusual You Know How To Do?

Not really something I CAN do, but something unusual I can't do is cross my eyes. I am far-sighted in one eye, near-sighted in the other, and have an astigmatism in both so my eyes are pretty screwed up. For some reason, when I try to cross my eyes, my right eye slowly slides to the opposite end of my nose, so I end up looking half cross-eyed. I went to eye therapy for it but it never corrected itself.Also, if you put on my glasses and cross your eyes, anyone can see perfectly, just doubled. It's pretty weird.

 
7. Name Something You Made in the Last Year and Show Us if You Can

I built my gaming set up which I think qualifies for this and you can see it in my Gaming Set Up post. Other than that, I made the Online Tea Party Graphic as well, which I feature in my OTP posts. I also baked some yummy egg concoctions which can also be viewed in the PC post. 

 
8. What is Your Most Recent Personal Project?

Building my computer is up there since it has always been my dream to build my computer myself. Also, I try to set small goals for myself each month which are pretty personal ways of bettering myself and making me more productive!


9. Tell Us Something You Think About Often

                                          


How to enjoy my time before I graduate. Obviously I'd like to be done with school, but I am kind of nervous to finish because I will be officially thrust into the real world. Right now, I'm lucky enough to not have to work and only focus on school so all my free time is mine to use on whatever I choose. But after I graduate, I'll have to get a full-time job and lose the ease of vacations, easy work, and freedom. 

 
10. Give Us Something That Is Your Favorite But Make it Oddly Specific

Okay, I know I'm gonna get so much shade for this but...

-Maruchan Cup Ramen - Lime Shrimp flavor (not the bag, not the plain shrimp, not the Lime Chili Shrimp)  
-1 minute in the microwave. Yes I know it is still crunchy, shut up.  
-15 shakes of Tabasco sauce, aka God's gift to us all.  
-Few shakes of lime juice.

There you have it, Lysette's favorite meal. 

 
11. Say the First Thing That Pops In Your Head

Boom Fallout. (I was listening to the Fallout soundtrack while writing this).


 

This was such a cool tag. I love talking about myself (so modest, I know) and I;m glad I got to share some things I normally wouldn't talk about in posts. I hope my ramen recipe didn't scare you away and if you are reading this, YOU ARE TAGGED! Sorry, I don't make the rules. You gotta do it.

Thanks again Becca for tagging me!


Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment