Friday, March 9, 2018

March Mini-Goals


It's March and the world feels a bit greener today! 

This month, I have so many things I'm looking forward to! Jon's birthday, A Wrinkle in Time, and spring break, just to name a few. 

I've been doing monthly mini-goals in addition to my yearly goals, because I feel it keeps me on track. February had a few stumbles, but I feel pretty good about this month.



1. Write 2 Book reviews

I miss reviewing books. I loved writing them because I feel they help connect me to the book community. I always feel a little behind when I do them because I rarely read new releases, since most of my books are from the library. However, I want to do this more for me and for my personal enjoyment. 


2.  Deep Clean the House



I have a really cute makeup vanity in my bedroom that I adore. For the past 3 months, it has taken the place of a nightstand, closet, medicine cabinet, and art supply crate. My kitchen is filled with stain build-up and the floors are in desperate need of a scrub. My car is filled to brim with wrappers and receipts. I feel like the mess in my life is being exacerbated by the physical mess in my life. So I really want to deep clean the apartment and start fresh.


3. MCU Movie Marathon



Infinity War comes out April 27th, and I am so excited to see it. That being said, I need to catch up on the MCU so I can be completely up to date on the complete storyline. I've seen all the films, except for Doctor Strange and Spiderman: Homecoming, so I plan on marathoning MCU to refresh and get pumped for Infinity War.


I usually like to have 4 goals for a month, but this month, I know I'm gonna be pretty busy with finishing up school stuff in preparation of graduation, so I'm gonna stick to these three ambitious goals. 

What are your goals for the month of March?





 Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment