Saturday, March 31, 2018

Captain's Log: March Wrap-Up


Holy crap, we are already at the end of March. I have no idea where this year went, but here we are and with it has come some awesome changes.

Before we get into that, let's do a quick recap of what I played, watched, and read this month! 



| Top Ten by Katie Cotugno | All About Mia by Lisa Williamson | I'm Not Your Manic Pixie Dream Girl by Gretchen McNeil | The Sister by Abigail Barnette | The Baby by Abigail Barnette | The Ex by Abigail Barnette | The Bride by Abigail Barnette | Wonder Women by Sam Maggs | Meet Cute by various authors | The Cruel Prince by Holly Black | Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira | Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee | Autoboyography by Christina Lauren |

 This was an excellent reading month for me! I read a total of 13 books, by far the largest amount this year. I continued The Boss series' and am super excited for the new book coming out later this year. I feel like this month also allowed me to branch out from my reading comfort zone as well. I thoroughly enjoyed the majority of the books this month and I look forward to reading more next month.



| American Dad (Hulu) | Glee (Hulu | American Housewife (Hulu) | Bob's Burger's (Hulu) | Family Guy (Hulu) |

| A Wrinkle in Time | Ready Player One* |

*at the time of writing this, I haven't seen RP1, but I have tickets to see it at the end of the month!

I don't really watch a whole lot of stuff. I want to watch more movies but I think I spent the entirety of my viewing on Booktube. Although, I think I'll be hitting the movie theater more next month.

| Mother Simulator (Steam) | Viridi (Steam) | TsumTsum (Android) | Emoji Blitz (Android) |

I didn't play a whole lot of video games this month, though I did find two adorable mobile games that I love. Most of these games were time wasters more than actual games, but I enjoyed wasting my time.


Other Stuff

- I'm treating my depression!

- We celebrated Jonathan's birthday (and St. Patrick's Day = wicked hangover)

- Spring Break!

This month was a big step for me especially, because I am finally treating my depression. My doctor got me on some anti-depressants and though I'm nervous, I feel good that there is a chance I won't have to live under this dark cloud of doom forever. A lot of days have been spent under the blankets, skipping dinner, and staying unshowered with piles of clothes around me. I'm already feeling a bit more of myself and I can't wait to see how I do next month.

I hope your March was fabulous! Now onto April!



Always, Raineedayze


No comments:

Post a Comment