Sunday, March 4, 2018

Yearly Goals Check In: February


I talked about my monthly mini-goals last week, but for my yearly goals, I feel like I've done a bit better.



1. Play More Games - FAIL

I talked about this a bit before, but this month was not the month for me doing anything, including playing video games. I still have barely made a dent in my pile of shame, but I know once spring break comes in March, I will be able to finally sit down and enjoy myself.


2. Get Out More - Success 

Jonathan and I have been spending way more time out of the house instead of in front of the TV every weekend.  We actually found a few places we love to go and it's been really nice to not be cooped up in this house 7 days a week. 


 3. Create - Success

I've been steadily working on switching between traditional and digital media and I am loving how much more natural it is becoming. I'm also loving how much I can see myself improving.


4. Treat Yo' Self (Better) - Success

 Between drinking more water, eating less carbs, and cooking at home more, I've been feeling so good. I feel more energized and my skin and hair are feeling great. Mentally, I finally started some progress on getting myself back in therapy, and that's gonna be really good for my soul. SO this is definitely a win.


February was actually pretty good to me in this journey. Let's hope March allows for more goodness.


 Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment