Wednesday, March 7, 2018

March TBR


I actually have a bit of a TBR this month that I'm super excited about. 

If you've been a regular reader, you know I usually don't make a TBR for the month because I like to read based on my mood. But there are actually a few books that I am so ready to read this month.



1. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black 
     


This book has been on my TBR for the past two months because it came out in January. My library copy finally came off hold so I can finally take a look at it. I hear so many awesome things about this and my year has been pretty lacking in terms of fantasy. 


2. The Bride by Abigail Barnett
    


This is the third book in The Sofie Scaife/The Boss series. These books are very much like the 50 Shades of Grey books but with way more consent and healthy relationships. Is the series amazing? Not particularly, but it is the kind of easy drama to get sucked into and I love that I just fly through them.


3. Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman 



This is one of the books for March for one of the book clubs I am in. I am pretty excited because I just finished American Gods last month and absolutely loved it. Anything Neil Gaiman is an automatic insta-read for me so I know this book will happen soon.

4. Meet Cute by Various Authors


This is another library book that came off hold this past week. This was supposed to be one of my February reads for the cute love story vibes, but in a big city, library holds are pretty long. Either way, I am super excited to get into this book. It is an anthology of meet-cute short stories by authors like Nicola Yoon, Jennifer L. Armentrout, Katie Cotugno, Sara Shepard, and more!
 

I hope to read more than four books this month, but these are the ones that I want to get to first this month. What's on your TBR?


Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment