Friday, January 20, 2017

5 Fandom Friday: 5 Films I'm Excited for in 2017





Can you believe it's already 5 Fandom Friday? This week we're talking about 5 films I'm super stoked about in 2017!

2017 already looks fabulous as far as entertainment is concerned. I feel like within the past few years, it's been so great (and expensive) to be a nerd.We've seen an incredible spike in superhero, sci-fi, and historical movies and I am so here for it. There's been great (Civil War), funny (Deadpool), strange (Suicide Squad), and not-so-great (Batman V. Superman. Check out my review.)

For 2017, these are the 5 films I'm most excited to see.

5. Wonder Woman.


I love Wonder Woman. I mean, LOVE Wonder Woman. I am a huge fan and although I hated BvS, I adored the trailer for the Wonder Woman solo movie. I can't wait to get dressed up and see Wonder Woman kick some serious butt in June when it's released. Also, I really dig Chris Pine and Steve Trevor. He's no Nathan Fillion, but he will do great as the handsome yet arrogant Steve. 

4. Justice League. 


In the same category, I'm super excited for Justice League to come out. I am immensely excited to see Jason Mamoa as Aquaman, because as a huge fan of the animated series, Aquaman always was so tough and masculine. I'm super excited to see the whole team together and it's gonna be awesome to see some Flash wittiness on the big screen. This will be great!

3. Lego Batman. 



More DC, I know. I loved the Lego Movie. Jonathan and I watch this movie at least once a month. It's one of our favorites and I may or may not listen to Everything is Awesome when I drive to work. It is so much fun and Lego Batman looks hilarious and adorable! 

2. Beauty and the Beast. 


It's almost here guys!! I love Disney and the original movie and Emma Watson. Basically, this movie already wins. This looks fantastic and I can't wait to see how they transform from animation to live-action. 

1. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. 


The first one was fantastic. I loved the storyline, I loved the characters, I loved the soundtrack. I adore Chris Pratt and I can't wait for Baby Groot. It's going to be fantastic!! 


What movies are you most excited for in 2017? Let's chat in the comments!

Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment