Monday, January 30, 2017

Where I've Been


Hey there!

As you guys may have noticed, I've been MIA for a week. However, I did do a ton of things!

Jonathan and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary last week and had a fabulous time! We went to our favorite restaurant, a local burger joint in the mall, and went to the movie theater to watch Split. It was epic and perfect for us. I'm so grateful to have Jonathan in my life and am looking forward to many more anniversaries.

Not on our anniversary, but still in love

I also started my practicum this month. It's on the job training for my counseling degree and it really makes me feel "grown up". It makes all I've been working toward start to feel real, which is awesome and terrifying at the same time. However, it does take up a ton of my time now so I have to really schedule everything in so I don't fall too far behind. It's tough but I'm excited to see where my future leads me.

All this is happening and my birthday is also next Monday!! My life is pretty crazy at the moment but I'm trying to keep everything on track. Hopefully, this doesn't affect my blog schedule too much but I'll definitely keep you guys updated on my Twitter or Instagram.

 I hope you guys continue to follow my journey even through the sporadic schedules! 

Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment