Monday, May 1, 2017

It's Gonna be May




                                  

Yes. I know you are all sick of the Justin Timberlake joke but...

C'mon.

I HAD to.

It is May, my lovely readers. Which means this blogger is back from hiatus. I'm sorry it was pretty unexpected and dead on my end. I had a lot of stuff from my personal life pile on with my professional life which reduced my fun time to practically nothing. In other words, I've pretty much been running on fumes since February.

But now, May is here which means 1.5 weeks of school and then 

SUMMER.


                                        


Summer for me, as you probably know if you've been following me on social media, is my most relaxed time of the year. I typically work 3 days a week and use the rest of the time to read, drink tea, blog, and hang out with Jonathan. 

So what have I been up to since you guys last saw me? Well....

I turned 22! 

This was after the festivities


I have read. A LOT. (more on this later)

I have started subscribing to OwlCrate. 

I played a ton of games. Okay not really a ton, but some really amazing ones!

I may or may not have a surprise later this month.....?!

I'm extremely excited to be back here with you all and share my musings. I missed the community and the excitement of sharing slices of my life with you guys. Things may change a little bit around here, but we are still the same old nerds, geeking out as ever. <3 Stay tuned.

Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment