Monday, May 8, 2017

The Gamer Tag


                     

Hello lovely geeks!

I found this wonderful tag through the Geek Girl x Blogger network on Facebook. This tag was created by Cassie over at Zombie Goddess Beauty. Make sure to check out her fabulous blog!

As I've said before, I'm a pretty huge gamer, so when I stumbled on a tag about gaming, I was so down. Here we go!


1. What is your gamertag?
      I am raineedayze everywhere on the web, which includes my Xbox and Steam. It was my twitter handle and luckily, nobody but me uses it on anything!

2. PC or Console?
     I think it really depends on the game. Personally, I love playing my consoles more than my PC, however for games like 7 Days to Die, Minecraft, and Terreria, the console just doesn't cut it!

3. Console of Choice?
     I probably spend most of my time on my Xbox One, but I love my Wii more than anything.

4. Handheld of Choice?
     I play my 2DS most but my favorite handheld was my original GameBoy.


5. Keyboard or Gamepad?
     Usually I would say GamePad but I've been spending so much time on my PC lately that the keyboard is feeling more natural at the moment.

6. Single player or Multiplayer?
     Multiplayer typically, especially if I stream them. Recently, I've been super stressed with school and work that I've been craving single player games so I can get lost in them for a bit.

7. What was the first game you played?
     Super Mario World or Super Mario Bros 3

8. Hardest game you have ever played?
     Paper Mario on the GameCube. I got stuck on one level and then lost my game in the move, so I have not touched it for like....10 years. 


9. What was your first gaming system?
     The N64. It was the family console though. My first console (that I didn't have to share) was my GameBoy.

10. What is your favorite game of all time?
      Donkey Kong Land for the GameBoy. Played this game so much my mom took away my Gameboy, fearful my eyes would fall out.

11. What is your current favorite game?
      Overwatch and Animal Crossing: New Leaf

12. What is your favorite video game genre?
      Goofy shooters like Overwatch, Gotham City Imposters, Microvolts, and Team Fortress

13. Favorite Video Game Character
      Hmm...that's tough. Princess Daisy and Dva are probably my all-time favorites.




14. Video game character you hate the most?
      The bad person in Life is Strange. If you've played the game, you know who I'm talking about.

15. What new game are you most excited for?
     Destiny 2


16. Favorite video game company/developer?
      Blizzard. Their games are just so gorgeous and the characters are fabulous. Plus, the cinematics!!

17. What game systems do you currently have?
     Ooh boy! We have 4+ regular laptops, one desktop, one gaming laptop, 2 Xbox Ones, 2 Xbox 360s, 1 2Ds, 1 3DS, 1 GameBoy, 2 Wiis, 1 WiiU, 1 Sega Genesis, and am currently in talks to get my old N64 back.

18. How long have you been gaming?
     Hmm....about 19 years on and off. 

19. Longest gaming session?
     Hmm....we've done a few weekends where we gamed the majority of both days. I would say, in one sitting about 13 hours. I get really bad motion sickness so it was a huge achievement. 

20. What game have you clocked the most time on?
    Oh man....maybe Overwatch?





Oh my gosh. This tag brought so many good memories and now I can't wait to game. That tag was so much fun! I can't wait to see ya'll's responses. Let's chat about it in the comments, or tweet me @raineedayze!




Always, Raineedayze

No comments:

Post a Comment